The Final Design:After much fussing around with certain layouts, I came up with one I liked!
Technical aspects of my site include:
Navigation: Simply to the left. This is an external .swf file which links to a movie clip container in main.swf. When the porfolio button is clicked another two links drop down underneath it. I find this very amusing. :)
Content: Each page has its own .swf file, which once again, is linked to a movie clip container. I don't think I really need to tell you this eh? But I like making tutors reads endless amounts of information. :P
Page Transitions: a lovely alpha - fade in effect as each page loads.
Other notable features: (that were very time consuming) - my awesome slideshows featured in my portfolio pages. I think I may have a few strands of hair left on my head! Ah yeah, I wish I had more design work to place there, but there isn't any other stuff that is worthwhile!
Also, I probably could have put better quality design images to view, though due to time restraints I had to make do with Flash's resizing tools.
No comments:
Post a Comment